Cooper Green Pooks

Cooper Green Pooks is a result of the combination of two of Shrewsbury’s longest established estate agency names, Cooper and Green and Pooks.

Having initially both set up in the 1880’s, the newly formed business moved into the prominent and prestigious offices in Barker Street in 1993. The business currently employs 35 members of staff.

The same customer and client care which has ensured the firm’s success over the years has been improved and built upon with the use of the best available agency and management software, a cutting edge website and use of the latest marketing tools.

To Top